Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Quick update (more detailed one soon)

My Baby Sister . . .

After months of hearing about her and telling her to come out of Mommy’s tummy, my baby sister finally arrived at the hospital on Friday 20 May. Her name is Naelahl Sarah Lorraine Brodie; she weighed 9lbs 2oz and was 21 inches long. When she came out, the pediatrician exclaimed “She’s perfect!” She has blue eyes and really tiny hands and feet and ears. I like pointing them out. I visited her, Mommy and Daddy in the hospital until they were ready to come home. Now she’s been home for almost a month and I love having her here. She’s fun to hold, to kiss, to hug, to sing to, and just to watch. She cries a bit but then I tell her she’ll be okay and I give her more hugs. She eats and sleeps a lot, too.

Here is a family portrait. These and other pictures will soon be added to the second album.

From Teldyn Tells All

1 comment:

  1. Even though I didn't need to be reminded how beautiful you all are, I like coming here to make sure I never forget. Fat chance! :-)

    ReplyDelete