Friday, August 7, 2009

Takin' Off

Hello all. Long time no blog, eh? Sorry about that. I've been so terribly busy... actually, I joke. That's basically the opposite reason of why I haven't written--there's not much to write about. But I'll think of stuff...

I'm gaining weight--even outgrowing some of my diapers.

From Teldyn's First Photo Album
Mommy and Daddy have been giving me flying lessons.

Oh, and I have moved into my own room... I think. I don't know how I get in there, but sometimes I wake up and I'm in my crib; at least until I cry for Daddy. The most I've slept at once is seven hours, but usually I don't like going that long without eating.

Daddy and Nikki went to the "beach" today. I don't know what that is. I hear it's nice. The docs say I'm too young for SPF (whatever that is) and Mom is worried about me being in the sun. I'll make it out there one day, though.

Grandma and Grandpa from Connecticut are coming to stay with us for a while. I've met them on the computer, so I already know I like them.

Well, like I said, not a whole lot new to tell. Just wanted to give a hello. Hope all's well with you folks.

2 comments:

  1. Great expression on his face!!! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Teldyn,

    Do you know you're a very handsome young man? I hope you'll let me take pictures of you that are half as nice as the ones the PUs have taken so far. I can tell they love you a lot because they always have such funny titles for your pictures. People do that when they love you so much they can't keep it all inside and want to share their joy and happiness that you're here in this world with other people.

    That's a bit complicated, I know, but that's life. Since your the newest life in their lives you've been appointed to be confused. They're actually doing you a favor because you're probably going to spend a majority of your time in that state.

    Another state you're in is Hawaii and Grandma Nanette and I are coming to visit you in a few days. We are so excited about that! We hope you'll show us around in between feedings and sleepings. We want you to do it, because you'll be more excited than the PUs will be. They've been in Hawaii a L O N G time and, well, they probably aren't going to be as enthusiastic about showing us around as you.

    I've gotta go now, but I'll be seeing you very soon. I have a lot of hugs and kisses I've been saving just for you. I know you know what they are because you've gotten tons of them already. I mean, who could resist giving them to you? ;-)

    Grandpa Mike

    ReplyDelete