Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Getting Out There

Today was fun.

First, Mom, Dad, and I went to the doctors again, and now I weigh 10lbs 1oz! A little more than when I was born and 10oz. more than last week. Whoo hoo! Mom and Dad are happy and relieved.

I got a new fancy onesy in the mail last night from my distant-aunt Fara. It's got a picture of Stitch (of Lilo and Stitch fame) and my name on it! Dad managed to get a good picture of me in the new suit. Auntie says with my name on it, it will come in handy for networking events. I'm not sure what that means...
The PU's took me to my first movie (is that considered a networking event?) There were lots of other people there. It was more of that Harry Potter they like. I didn't really watch it. I was hiding out under some blankets, eating most of the time. At one point, I was announcing myself, and Auntie rushed me out into the hall. I didn't want to tell people out there anything. I soon got over my desire to say, "I'm Teldyn and I'm at your event," so that's when we went back inside. I slept until I was hungry again. I can't say I actually saw the movie, but the talking and music was pretty good.

This weekend I'm going to my first birthday party--ninjas on ice. I've gotta find a good ninja suit... and learn how to ice skate... all before Saturday. Wish me luck. (Do ninjas wear powder blue polo shirts with their names on them?)

1 comment: