Monday, July 6, 2009

Ups and Downs

Not much happened this past week. Lots of sleepin', feedin' and... well, that's about it. I went out a few times: hospital for Mommy's check up (all's well), shopping at the mall, and dinner with friends Lee and Connie. Those two must be funny because even though I was asleep most of the time, there was lots of laughter. For dessert we all went to an ice cream shop. It smelled pretty good there, but I prefer my milk straight, warm, and from the tap.

The PU's (Parental Units) have started something they like to call "belly time." They place me on my stomach and watch me squirm. It's weird and sort of uncomfortable. I don't really get what I'm supposed to be doing. The PU's just watch me and giggle until I let them know that it's not all that fun for me.

Dad also holds me up so my feet can pat the floor. My legs seem to react on their own, flexing and straightening when they touch the ground. As usual, the PU's are very entertained by this. They seem a simple bunch.

These days, I love my motorized swing. It either puts me to sleep or gives me time to stare at the ceiling. I know the answers are up there. It doesn't matter which ceiling; they all speak to me. They know something. I'm gonna find out what.

From Teldyn's First Photo Album

The doggies are around me more now. I don't mind so much. Sometimes, I'm so surprised by their tongues' wet stink that I stop crying. I have to be careful, though, the PU's might think that means I like it.

Once in a while, Dad leaves for a few hours to go "surfing." He comes back quite a bit happier, tired-er and saltier. He says he's gonna take me one day.

Oh, whoa! The ceiling... gotta go.

No comments:

Post a Comment