Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Weight and Water

Not a whole lot to say these days. Don't get me wrong, I'm diggin' my life, but I wouldn't exactly say it's filled with ground breaking stuff.

Mom, Dad and I went to the doctor's again for a weight check up. Last time, the doc was concerned that I had stagnated for a week. But now that Mom and Dad came up with a feeding schedule where I eat every 2 hours for about an hour, I'm gaining weight... And losing sleep. They wake me up and make me eat! Now, don't get me wrong, I love eating--I'm as American as the next guy--but I really love sleeping. Then they wonder why I'm cranky later on. Sometimes I'm so busy complaining about how tired I am that I forget to sleep. Ha ha! The PUs must love that. At least at night they let me get two full 4 hour blocks of sleepy time.

Dad has started reading "Harrig Podder" or something aloud to Mom and Auntie supposedly for some movie that's coming out soon... I don't really like it. I don't understand what he's saying. Plus, it means they're not paying attention to me. Luckily, I've learned how to remedy that. WAAAHHHHHHH (Pause for emphasis...Are they looking yet?) WAHHHH... (Yes!! A finger to suck on. Numm numm numm numm nummm. Workth effwy time.)

I also had my first bath. The PUs put me in a bowl in the sink. It wasn't so bad. I like the water, which is good because Dad's already found a swimming class for me that I can take when I'm 6 months old. I hope I'll swim as good as this guy:


I now have a funny little ditch on my stomach. My black belly button fell off earlier this week. The PUs seemed pretty happy about it. I wonder if that means I should try to make other parts of my body fall off too. I'm not sure what I should go with next. I don't really get these little nubs at the end of my feet. I seem to have a lot of them, so I can probably spare a few. Plus, sometimes they kick me in the face. I don't like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment