Monday, February 15, 2010

Veggies and Valentines

Mommy and Daddy want everyone to know, especially Mommy's family, that I am eating fruits and veggies and I really like 'em. I even eat things mommy doesn't like. In the past few months I've been eating (purple) Okinawan sweet potatoes, mushrooms, beets, broccoli, butternut squash, avocados, carrots, corn, pumpkin, green beans, peas, snap peas, sweet potato, banana, asian pears, strawberries, celery, potatoes, bell peppers, and even a little bit of garlic and onions.

On Valentines Day, Mommy, Daddy and I went to Lanikai Beach. For my followers, that is the same beach I did the faceplant at. Maybe mommy wanted to see me do a faceplant in person. Who knows. Anyway, we woke up at my normal wake up time, 5am to go to the beach to watch the sunrise. We walked on the beach. Yup, we. Check out the photos. I walked while flanked by PUs. It was pretty neat, especially when the water would come close to me, they'd pick me up over the waves. Hee hee. That was cool. Mommy and Daddy switched off being photographers and at one point daddy even let me take a photo. It came out pretty good I think, except daddy was holding the camera all crooked, so it's slanted and stuff. Anyway, check out the photos and I hope you all had a great V-day.

No comments:

Post a Comment