Thursday, January 21, 2010

Lanikai Beach

Daddy took Auntie Nik and I to the beach today. We went to Lanikai Beach on the east side of the island. Our beach adventure had an interesting start. Auntie Nik and Daddy were spreading out a blanket on the sand and Auntie Nik leaned forward with me in the sling and I fell/rolled out onto the blanket. I was fine, but was temporarily confused how I got down there so fast. Auntie Nik and Daddy thought that was the funniest thing ever.

I really like Lanikai Beach; that sand is so smooth. How smooth is it you ask? Well... it's so smooth that I was able to crawl all over it and not get hurt. That's better than the carpet. At one point I even fell face first into the sand, but I didn't care. Laughs were had by all.


Well I need to eat and Daddy thinks I need a bath.... we'll see about that.

2 comments:

  1. Nice pic! Lol! Glad you had fun T. How's that sand taste?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Auntie Nik here. We were so proud of you for smiling after that face plant! And I love how the sand encrusted your snot--hilarious!

    ReplyDelete