Monday, June 22, 2009

Darn it, they've found me...

So it looks like they're comin' in to get me. Something about a z-section or t-section... I'm not really sure, it's hard to hear in here. But I got the idea that I'm not gonna be in here much longer. From what I could make out, at around eleben o'dock on Duesday, they're taking me outta here.

I'm not sure where I'm going, but it better be as good as this place: constant food, warm gel, cozy tight... pretty hard to beat. No matter what, this trip will answer some questions for me... like where "in here" actually is, and I finally get to find out who these voices are. Besides, I can always come back if I don't like it out there, right?

Well, see you on the flip side.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Teldyn,

    It appears that you don't have a firm grasp of the concept of "father" quite yet, so explaining grandfather" would seem out of the question. Anyway, my name is Michael and I'm your grandfather.

    Relationships are strange and difficult to explain, but I have a wife and her name is Nanette. She and I decided we would be much happier if we had some younger people in our lives, so we decided to make them.

    They turned out to be the two best things we ever did. Our first is Charles, your father and the second is Auntie Nicole. They are two of the voices you've been hearing.

    They love you already even though they haven't seen you yet. People talk about love at first sight, but everybody loves you even before that!

    To answer where "in here" is, that would be Krista. She is your mother and her dearest wish is to see you and hold you. Your father or "Daddy" is Chuck or Charles when is has important papers to sign. But that's getting ahead of myself.

    Nobody knows how much love one baby, that's you, can stand, but we're going to take it to the limit for you.

    With more love than you can imagine,

    Grandpa Mike :-)

    ReplyDelete