Sunday, June 28, 2009

Sleepy Time

Daddy's like a bed. Mommy picked me up off of him when I needed to eat. I fell asleep after eating and when I woke up, I was back on his chest. He didn't even know I had ever left. I hear that my ability to sleep through anything comes from Pops.

Later, we were watching My Fair Lady. The man and woman on the TV kept saying "aaayy" over and over. When I tried to repeat them and said, "ay," Auntie and Daddy laughed so hard, they started tearing. I didn't really get the joke, though. Is "ay" a bad word or something? Did I say it wrong?

(Oh, just to let my fans know, "my first web album" contains even more pictures than my slideshow. So click on the picture of me on the left-hand side to check it out.)

2 comments:

  1. Hey T, sorry if it seemed like we were laughing at you. We were just amazed by the fact that you spoke! Don't know if "ay" counts as a first word, but it's certainly a letter. You've started "at the very beginning. A very good place to start." ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A world record has been set !!!! This kids going places !!!!

    ReplyDelete