Tuesday, June 23, 2009

So this is it...

I have offically joined this cold, bright, complicated world you all live in.

There are many more unique sounds now. Mostly, I hear the same words repeated like "Teldyn", "9 pounds 15.7 ounces", "22.5 inches," and "big baby". I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that I'm a big baby. I guess, this makes me a different species because I've been told that I'm a linebacker and a basketball. Those sound like two different animals, so I'm not sure which one I am yet. The nurse who mentioned basketball was looking at my hands when she said it. I like my hands. They're cool. They can grab stuff... like my dad's fingers.

Turns out that Grandpa Mike was right (see last post's comment) and that "in here" was inside my mom. Is that normal? Does that mean I have a linebacker inside me posting blogs too? How did Mom know I was in there?

She seems pretty cool. She just lies around all the time. Love her style. Dad is fun too. He lets me suck on his finger; although, he doesn't seem to understand that I'm hungry 'cause no food comes out of it. What's up with that?

As I haven't slept in the past two minutes, I'm exhausted. Later.

4 comments:

  1. Welcome to the world!!!! Hope you're ready for an adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the world, Teldyn. Hawaii is a beautiful start.

    Aloha,
    Mike

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well its about time you showed up little man, lots of people have been waiting for this day that’s for sure - but as the saying goes "good things come to those who wait" and you Teldyn, certainly are the definition of good. I'm sure you already know this but you have two of the very best parents a grom like you could ever wish for, plus an Auntie thats going to spoil you for many years to come. Welcome to your Journey young man.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to our world, Teldyn! You are going to be loved, loved, loved, I can tell! Good job on your first try at blogging! *:-) Keep the photos coming. Tell your favorite Auntie Nik that all your "hanai" aunties are waiting for weekly updates! - Amy/CFHI

    ReplyDelete