Friday, June 19, 2009

Still Holdin' On

I like it in here. It's warm, dark, and there's a constant steady beat flowing. It's good stuff.

That voice I hear sometimes, the one that says "I'm your daddy," well, last night he was talking about my "due date" and that I should "hurry up". I'm not really sure what that guy's talkin' about, though.

I do have to admit that it's starting to get a little tight in here. I'm upside-down all the time and don't have the room to move around like I used to. The voices say that I'm over nine pounds.

I'm a little curious to know where these voices are coming from, and I might as well head in the direction that I'm facing... We'll see. For now, I'm just chillaxin'.

2 comments:

  1. Teldyn, hurry up already. I'm ready to coddle and mother, and you're taking your time. This means Hoku is getting your attention, which is just weirding everybody out. Hoku is our youngest dog whom I'm normally threatening to cook. You'll meet him... if you hurry up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's like he's on a really slow Zipper ride!

    ReplyDelete